<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2680538938481874308?origin\x3dhttp://smokeyblackeyes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome

Family and friends they were my life
I wasn't one for butterflies
But you gave me love that I can't disguise
And there will be times when we're apart
I want you to know you're in my heart
Growing into a beautiful garden





Profile

jenn
1987
i really have no idea what else to put here.

Twitter



Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget




Linkages
Adeline
Lynn
Yiling
Kai Yun
Xiao Han
Joan
Priscilla
Huihui


archives.

April 2010
May 2010
June 2010


Credits

Designer: Brokened.Love
Host: xx
Resources: xxx
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
My fb sweetness





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Home